- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 7,938 hits
Tag Archives: IU
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading
My first semester as a student at Indiana University was very hard on me. So hard that I became “out of sync” with the world around me, and the normal activities I participated in (including this blog). Too many events … Continue reading
I just thought I’d leave a quick note, as I haven’t written in quite a long time: I didn’t realize how much work my classes this semester would actually be. It’s taken up much of my time as of recently. … Continue reading
Due to the economy and cutbacks in state funding to Indiana University, Technology Center Consulting has decided to strictly enforce a policy that hasn’t been enforced before. Effective this fall, they will no longer employ persons who aren’t students at … Continue reading
Since April of last year I haven’t worked more than 24 hours in a week. While over the summer I was plenty busy with home remodeling projects and going to school full-time, I didn’t feel like a productive member of … Continue reading