- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,252 hits
Tag Archives: Deep Thoughts
I never read the book, but I did see the 1992 film that’s roughly based on it. I’m starting to feel a lot like Lennie as of late. I seem to be excellent at ruining any good things I have … Continue reading
I’m in a mood to just get a lot of things out. They may not be clear thoughts, they may not be proper thoughts. They are however my thoughts. My mind destroys me at times, I’ve been told it’s a … Continue reading
We all have vows we make. To others, to ourselves and to higher powers. To me there has only been 1 vow that meant anything in my entire life, my wedding vows. I said them before an audience of friends … Continue reading
This summer is going to have a big change of pace for me. My wife is expecting our first child, and I am remodeling our basement & a nursery. I am also going to school to finally get an education … Continue reading