- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,136 hits
Category Archives: Things I Saw In The Newspaper
By RAPHAEL G. SATTER, Associated Press Writer LONDON – A British man has been banned from visiting his girlfriend’s home after neighbors complained about noisy sex, a local official said Thursday.
We were told by the USGS that there could be up to as many as 12 or so aftershocks for up to a week after the earthquake. I was surprised to see this headline buried in the newspaper today, “4.5 … Continue reading
Pictures of an IU cheerleader in the buff are on the net. The HT did a story about it, and she is quoted as saying that “she’s been harrassed via e-mail so much since they (the pictures) were published that she had to leave Bloomington for California.” … Continue reading