- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: The Taylor Chronicles
Today marks one year since I’ve seen my father alive. It was at our annual family Thanksgiving celebration, which I’ve been told by my uncle has been happening continuously since the 1950’s. Here’s the last photo I took of my … Continue reading
As of this moment, I’m basically starting over in life. Not a move I wanted to make, but I digress. I’m starting with my girls. My first mission is to revamp what is now their space. I just purchased a … Continue reading
Aren’t they just adorable?
On Monday, my daughter became a big sister! Her mother gave birth to a baby boy, who’s name is Zayden Carmer. While I haven’t been able to speak to Taylor much, she is very excited about her baby brother and … Continue reading
Taylor has spring break this week. She stayed last weekend with us, and is staying the evenings with us thru tonight. Over the weekend we celebrated Easter with my wifes’ family bright and early on Saturday, and on Sunday with … Continue reading
I received an interesting e-mail on Wednesday. The e-mail, from a family researcher, has been doing a lot of reading on this and my wifes’ blogs. The subject line read this: Lawmaster Family History — The SECOND Strangest email You’ve … Continue reading
I haven’t posted much lately due to many reasons, in particular I haven’t had much time. We had Taylor for a week, much needed bonding time with my daughter. In that week, we went here, there and everywhere in between … Continue reading
Rachel and I had 5 days off for Thanksgiving this year. Eigenmann Hall, where we work, was essentially shut down. We visited with many people and did many things with our time. Wednesday: Taylor came up to spend her time … Continue reading
Last night I received a call from my daughters mother. Taylor had a seizure! I was almost certain this was over, when she was around 1 she had a few seizures. This brought me into an immediate depression with thoughts … Continue reading
UPDATE: I uploaded the Vamipress picture to the Herald-Times website and it’s on there! Since my child is a girl, she has mainly wanted to be “cute” things. This year was a departure on that theme. She recently dyed her … Continue reading
Over the past year, I’ve forgotten how much mental energy an office job takes. My stamina has long gone away. Most of this week, I have been exhausted by this new job. I’m not complaining, just explaining. We have been … Continue reading
I miss my little girl every day she’s not here with me. Daddy misses you Taylor!
It’s been a long time since I last posted. Part of me feels bad for leaving it abandoned for so long, I wouldn’t even have this if it weren’t for the kindness of Editor B. Since starting my new job, … Continue reading