- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: The Mowing Biz
I worked my last day of the semester at Kelley today, and after I left, I immediately went to pick up my mower. It had been at John Deere since last Saturday being repaired. I was in for a shocker … Continue reading
After 4 of the longest months of my life, I am finally free. I “lost” my job at Sternbergs. It became a living nightmare, and the most painful thing I have ever had to do. I wanted to quit, but … Continue reading
I sent all 100 of my flyers out today. Hopefully within a week or two I will hear back from some potential clients. If I don’t get the response I desire, I will try again in early spring. I believe … Continue reading