- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,120 hits
Category Archives: The Hood
Since taking my mower to the shop to have it repaired, I have not been able to mow the lawn. When I first mowed the lawn, I only mowed the front yard. On top of that, I fertilized it as … Continue reading
I have written on several occasions about how my neighbor is moving. Rachel and I are quite saddened by this, they have been sweet and very nice to us. We will truely miss them when they leave, which is supposed … Continue reading
I just learned that 2 more homes will be for sale in Sunrise Estates. As you can see from this illustration. It seems a disproportionate amount of homes are for sale here, and I can’t get my fingers on it. … Continue reading
This is where I live. It’s a small neighborhood named Sunrise Estates. It’s quiet, peaceful and very unique. We’re not a very social neighborhood, but we are neighborly! The best part is being away from the “hustle and bustle” of … Continue reading