- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,690 hits
Category Archives: Rachel
Tuesday, October 13th 2009 at 8:30am. An angel was sent to us via mommy’s tummy. Her name: Amelia Josephine! After Rachel’s last OB appointment, it was decided that she was rather large and it would be best for her to … Continue reading
We officially finished the remodeling portion of our basement area over the weekend. Rachel, Taylor and I applied the epoxy basement floor coating on Friday night. It required 24 hours to fully cure, so by the time her family arrived … Continue reading
I’ve got some mighty big news to share. I’m going to be a father for the second time in my life. We found this out several weeks ago, but wanted to wait until the first appointment. We didn’t want to … Continue reading
There have been many things going on lately. With the holiday season and new years over, I’m reflecting on all the activities we’ve been pre-occupied with. Christmas, as always is a very complicated time for us. We went to 3 … Continue reading
My wife, Rachel wrote a blog about our latest issue. Hurricane Ike caused a wrath of terror from the Texas coast to the mid-west, including Indiana. Click here to read her blog.