- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,635 hits
Category Archives: Rachel
Friday the 13th, a date that will and already does live in infamy. That’s also when my divorce was final. It started as a typical day, but turned into something very dark, something I might pay a heavy price for. … Continue reading
Today is my first full day back at work since my surgery, and it doesn’t feel right. I would have never started or even thought of working at IU if it weren’t for Rachel. I wouldn’t be a man with … Continue reading
Suddenly this week, my soon to be ex-wife left her position at IU. She didn’t leave for another position, she just left. She had a good paying position in what I always thought of as a prestigious department. In her … Continue reading
We all have vows we make. To others, to ourselves and to higher powers. To me there has only been 1 vow that meant anything in my entire life, my wedding vows. I said them before an audience of friends … Continue reading
6 weeks ago, my partner of 14 years and my wife of 11 filed for divorce. The reasons are varied, and according to her it’s something that must be done. I simply see it as giving up. Giving up on … Continue reading
After a very long hiatus, I’m back! Much has happened in my life, too much to write in one post really. So I’m going to give a summary of sorts and then expound on the issues. Writing is therapy for … Continue reading
Through the years I’ve wrote a lot about my on-going home renovation projects. I’ve done so many that I’m now down to doing large projects instead of small “easy” ones. Our bathrooms have been easily the most neglected spaces of … Continue reading
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading