- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: Pix
Today marks one year since I’ve seen my father alive. It was at our annual family Thanksgiving celebration, which I’ve been told by my uncle has been happening continuously since the 1950’s. Here’s the last photo I took of my … Continue reading
My father was the person who never gave up on me in life. Due to his own personal issues, I faced a lot of pain and mental anguish but he was always there and never questioning. When I became an … Continue reading
Ever since I was a kid I have had a huge fascination with motorcycles. Some of it was the fact that I never had one. My best friend had one for a while, and I rode it like it was … Continue reading
Through the years I’ve wrote a lot about my on-going home renovation projects. I’ve done so many that I’m now down to doing large projects instead of small “easy” ones. Our bathrooms have been easily the most neglected spaces of … Continue reading
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading
It has been too long since my last posting. I’m going to sum up what’s happened since my last post, and then write individual posts for the more important things later on. A EF1 tornado hit my area. It started … Continue reading
I finally stepped into the world of Apple. While I thought it would be a new and exciting experience, I must say I’m somewhat disappointed. I purchased a Black MacBook off eBay that came with many accessories. The auction included … Continue reading