- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,680 hits
Category Archives: Neighbors
It has been too long since my last posting. I’m going to sum up what’s happened since my last post, and then write individual posts for the more important things later on. A EF1 tornado hit my area. It started … Continue reading
Well, today went beautifully. My neighbor came over to try to correct this clog in our drain. We snaked the line, used a compressed air machine on it, and even cleaned out the vent line. It just got worse. So … Continue reading
Progress on projects I have undertaken has come very slow. Here is a list of things I am currently working or trying to work on: 1. Redesign my website. 2. Redesign all electronic menus for DVDs and packaging for my products. 3. Look … Continue reading