- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 7,894 hits
Category Archives: Life
Tuesday, October 13th 2009 at 8:30am. An angel was sent to us via mommy’s tummy. Her name: Amelia Josephine! After Rachel’s last OB appointment, it was decided that she was rather large and it would be best for her to … Continue reading
I’ve got some mighty big news to share. I’m going to be a father for the second time in my life. We found this out several weeks ago, but wanted to wait until the first appointment. We didn’t want to … Continue reading
There have been many things going on lately. With the holiday season and new years over, I’m reflecting on all the activities we’ve been pre-occupied with. Christmas, as always is a very complicated time for us. We went to 3 … Continue reading
I have been in a lot of pain recently. What really puzzles me is that I haven’t been involved in any rigorous activities. The only thing I have been really doing lately is sitting on a chair and looking at a computer … Continue reading
This is my last week at Technology Services until next semester, at the earliest. The CSR is going to begin to slow down, but there might be a large study to do. It’s just a waiting game until then. I … Continue reading