- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: Life
I’ve got some mighty big news to share. I’m going to be a father for the second time in my life. We found this out several weeks ago, but wanted to wait until the first appointment. We didn’t want to … Continue reading
There have been many things going on lately. With the holiday season and new years over, I’m reflecting on all the activities we’ve been pre-occupied with. Christmas, as always is a very complicated time for us. We went to 3 … Continue reading
I have been in a lot of pain recently. What really puzzles me is that I haven’t been involved in any rigorous activities. The only thing I have been really doing lately is sitting on a chair and looking at a computer … Continue reading
This is my last week at Technology Services until next semester, at the earliest. The CSR is going to begin to slow down, but there might be a large study to do. It’s just a waiting game until then. I … Continue reading
We were told by the USGS that there could be up to as many as 12 or so aftershocks for up to a week after the earthquake. I was surprised to see this headline buried in the newspaper today, “4.5 … Continue reading
When we bought our home there was a big argument regarding how we would care for the yard. At .47 acres, it’s not small, but not large. I wanted a riding mower, but Rachel wanted to push mow the lawn. … Continue reading
The midwest felt something very strange Friday morning, there was an earthquake. I have heard so much about the quake of ’87 or the quake of ’02, but I didn’t feel or just don’t remember them. I’m only writing this … Continue reading