- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: Life
As of this moment, I’m basically starting over in life. Not a move I wanted to make, but I digress. I’m starting with my girls. My first mission is to revamp what is now their space. I just purchased a … Continue reading
Suddenly this week, my soon to be ex-wife left her position at IU. She didn’t leave for another position, she just left. She had a good paying position in what I always thought of as a prestigious department. In her … Continue reading
Yesterday, I became something I never thought I would be, a landlord. I don’t know how to think of it exactly. I’m just trying to save my house, but I know I can’t do it on my own. I’ve been … Continue reading
I’m in a mood to just get a lot of things out. They may not be clear thoughts, they may not be proper thoughts. They are however my thoughts. My mind destroys me at times, I’ve been told it’s a … Continue reading
Today is my first day back at work since the procedure. I’m tired and in some pain still. Primarily because the chair I’m forced to sit in gives too much support in that area. I have no options or alternatives. … Continue reading
6 weeks ago, my partner of 14 years and my wife of 11 filed for divorce. The reasons are varied, and according to her it’s something that must be done. I simply see it as giving up. Giving up on … Continue reading
On Thursday I underwent a procedure that eliminates my ability to have anymore children, called a vasectomy. Sexual health and responsibility is something that is often placed on women, entirely. I know that throughout my entire life, it has been … Continue reading
My father was the person who never gave up on me in life. Due to his own personal issues, I faced a lot of pain and mental anguish but he was always there and never questioning. When I became an … Continue reading
My first semester as a student at Indiana University was very hard on me. So hard that I became “out of sync” with the world around me, and the normal activities I participated in (including this blog). Too many events … Continue reading
Since April of last year I haven’t worked more than 24 hours in a week. While over the summer I was plenty busy with home remodeling projects and going to school full-time, I didn’t feel like a productive member of … Continue reading