- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,237 hits
Category Archives: Home Improvement?
Through the years I’ve wrote a lot about my on-going home renovation projects. I’ve done so many that I’m now down to doing large projects instead of small “easy” ones. Our bathrooms have been easily the most neglected spaces of … Continue reading
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading
We have many projects we would like to accomplish this year on our home. With last year being primarily dedicated to two areas, this year we are focusing on a large number of smaller projects. 1. Complete Taylor’s bedroom. We … Continue reading
We officially finished the remodeling portion of our basement area over the weekend. Rachel, Taylor and I applied the epoxy basement floor coating on Friday night. It required 24 hours to fully cure, so by the time her family arrived … Continue reading
I attempted to repair some of the concrete floor tonight, it did not go as planned. My plans are being scaled back.
My PC is dying a long, drawn out death. It’s to a point where I cannot do the things I need to do with it. The first sign was when the motherboard died. I should have just cut my losses … Continue reading