- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,280 hits
Category Archives: Holidaze
There have been many things going on lately. With the holiday season and new years over, I’m reflecting on all the activities we’ve been pre-occupied with. Christmas, as always is a very complicated time for us. We went to 3 … Continue reading
Taylor has spring break this week. She stayed last weekend with us, and is staying the evenings with us thru tonight. Over the weekend we celebrated Easter with my wifes’ family bright and early on Saturday, and on Sunday with … Continue reading
Today, my wife is celebrating her last birthday. According to her anyway. There are many things I believe that she wanted to do before she turns a certain age, I think she feels dissapointed that she hasn’t done some of these … Continue reading
I haven’t posted much lately due to many reasons, in particular I haven’t had much time. We had Taylor for a week, much needed bonding time with my daughter. In that week, we went here, there and everywhere in between … Continue reading
Rachel and I had 5 days off for Thanksgiving this year. Eigenmann Hall, where we work, was essentially shut down. We visited with many people and did many things with our time. Wednesday: Taylor came up to spend her time … Continue reading
Rachel and I have been busy the last week with lots of preparing for our first Thankgiving in our home. Since we are young ones in our families, we generally go elsewhere to have this holiday feast. Our first task … Continue reading