- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,612 hits
Category Archives: Health
Long foregone is the time of blog posts being what I looked forward to writing. It seems to be a thing of the past, an online journal to express ones thoughts, feelings, actions. This mystifies me, it also troubles me … Continue reading
On Thursday I underwent a procedure that eliminates my ability to have anymore children, called a vasectomy. Sexual health and responsibility is something that is often placed on women, entirely. I know that throughout my entire life, it has been … Continue reading
Such a strange term. Almost impossible to pronounce. This is the name for the condition that has dictated what is physically possible for me to do for the last 16 years of my life. Never heard of it? Neither had … Continue reading
I just thought I’d leave a quick note, as I haven’t written in quite a long time: I didn’t realize how much work my classes this semester would actually be. It’s taken up much of my time as of recently. … Continue reading
I’ve had a particular body problem for a little bit over a decade now. This problem flares up on occasion and it’s not fun to deal with. From what I’ve read, teenagers have these sorts of problems commonly due to … Continue reading
I have been in a lot of pain recently. What really puzzles me is that I haven’t been involved in any rigorous activities. The only thing I have been really doing lately is sitting on a chair and looking at a computer … Continue reading
I can’t believe someone can be this cruel. Just watch the video below.
Since I’ve started taking Chantix, and quit smoking. I have this strange feeling, it’s like I’m empty inside now. While non smokers may not understand what I’m talking about, its more mental than physical and in my case has deep … Continue reading
I have attempted to quit smoking many times. I have used the patch, gum and lozenges. This time I’m taking a more pharmaceutical try. Last Tuesday, I had an appointment with my physician who I hadn’t seen in almost 10 … Continue reading
Last night I received a call from my daughters mother. Taylor had a seizure! I was almost certain this was over, when she was around 1 she had a few seizures. This brought me into an immediate depression with thoughts … Continue reading