- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: Family
After almost 2 years in our home, we have things on the walls. We have, at my request, an art area. We have family pictures abound. And we have a nic-nac corner. Now if we could finish the rest of … Continue reading
Rachel and I weren’t ourselves this weekend, we were productive! Saturday, Taylor came over for a while and we had fun. She was up with her mom, I think they’re trying to unpack their new home in Owensburg before they … Continue reading
Last Saturday my father and I travelled up to Muncie to see an old friend. I hadn’t seen him in 12 years. I’ve speratically chatted with him on myspace and yahoo messenger for about a year now, but didn’t have … Continue reading
Taylor has spring break this week. She stayed last weekend with us, and is staying the evenings with us thru tonight. Over the weekend we celebrated Easter with my wifes’ family bright and early on Saturday, and on Sunday with … Continue reading
My business has just received two new jobs which are uncharted territory to me. I have never done anything like this before, to some point it’s frightening. It’s also something new that I can add to my list of products … Continue reading
Well, today went beautifully. My neighbor came over to try to correct this clog in our drain. We snaked the line, used a compressed air machine on it, and even cleaned out the vent line. It just got worse. So … Continue reading
I received an interesting e-mail on Wednesday. The e-mail, from a family researcher, has been doing a lot of reading on this and my wifes’ blogs. The subject line read this: Lawmaster Family History — The SECOND Strangest email You’ve … Continue reading
I haven’t posted much lately due to many reasons, in particular I haven’t had much time. We had Taylor for a week, much needed bonding time with my daughter. In that week, we went here, there and everywhere in between … Continue reading