- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,120 hits
Category Archives: Family
I’ve got some mighty big news to share. I’m going to be a father for the second time in my life. We found this out several weeks ago, but wanted to wait until the first appointment. We didn’t want to … Continue reading
There have been many things going on lately. With the holiday season and new years over, I’m reflecting on all the activities we’ve been pre-occupied with. Christmas, as always is a very complicated time for us. We went to 3 … Continue reading
After almost 2 years in our home, we have things on the walls. We have, at my request, an art area. We have family pictures abound. And we have a nic-nac corner. Now if we could finish the rest of … Continue reading
Rachel and I weren’t ourselves this weekend, we were productive! Saturday, Taylor came over for a while and we had fun. She was up with her mom, I think they’re trying to unpack their new home in Owensburg before they … Continue reading
Last Saturday my father and I travelled up to Muncie to see an old friend. I hadn’t seen him in 12 years. I’ve speratically chatted with him on myspace and yahoo messenger for about a year now, but didn’t have … Continue reading
Taylor has spring break this week. She stayed last weekend with us, and is staying the evenings with us thru tonight. Over the weekend we celebrated Easter with my wifes’ family bright and early on Saturday, and on Sunday with … Continue reading
My business has just received two new jobs which are uncharted territory to me. I have never done anything like this before, to some point it’s frightening. It’s also something new that I can add to my list of products … Continue reading