- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,680 hits
Category Archives: Family
It’s been four years since my father passed into the afterlife. It’s almost hard to believe when I think about it. Time stood still for me for quite some time after that tragic event in my life story. He was … Continue reading
August thirteenth. For many, it’s just a normal day. Some years, it’s the dreaded “Friday the 13th.” But for me, it’s my father’s birthday. A day of eternal celebration. Sixty seven years ago, my father was born, at a soon … Continue reading
1968. It was a big year in the United States. I only know of it from second and third hand accounts, due to being born in 1980. Little did I know however, how important the events of that year and … Continue reading
Today marks one year since I’ve seen my father alive. It was at our annual family Thanksgiving celebration, which I’ve been told by my uncle has been happening continuously since the 1950’s. Here’s the last photo I took of my … Continue reading
As of this moment, I’m basically starting over in life. Not a move I wanted to make, but I digress. I’m starting with my girls. My first mission is to revamp what is now their space. I just purchased a … Continue reading
6 weeks ago, my partner of 14 years and my wife of 11 filed for divorce. The reasons are varied, and according to her it’s something that must be done. I simply see it as giving up. Giving up on … Continue reading
My father was the person who never gave up on me in life. Due to his own personal issues, I faced a lot of pain and mental anguish but he was always there and never questioning. When I became an … Continue reading
After a very long hiatus, I’m back! Much has happened in my life, too much to write in one post really. So I’m going to give a summary of sorts and then expound on the issues. Writing is therapy for … Continue reading
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading
Many important events happened to me in 1999. I officially moved out of my mothers apartment (if only for 6 months). My first child was born. I also built my first computer, with the help of the awesome guys at … Continue reading
Late Thursday night we received an anticipated visitor, my little sister. She’s been living in Phoenix, AZ for a few years now. Besides the occasional call, I don’t hear from her much. She came into town with a friend for … Continue reading
Tuesday, October 13th 2009 at 8:30am. An angel was sent to us via mommy’s tummy. Her name: Amelia Josephine! After Rachel’s last OB appointment, it was decided that she was rather large and it would be best for her to … Continue reading