- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,220 hits
Category Archives: Divorce
Divorce, it’s an ugly word. It brings out the worst in everything involved. The people and the government. Fathers of children are typically taken for everything they have or are attached to, and mothers are given sainthood. Well, that didn’t … Continue reading
This is a bit out of order, forgive as there is just so much to catch up on. The divorce didn’t leave me with much. I got lucky on several things except for my method of transportation. I was left … Continue reading
After the incident that happened on that Friday the 13th, my now ex wife filed for an “emergency custody & visitation” hearing. It rattled me to my core. Indiana is known for taking the mother’s side of anything in regards … Continue reading
As of this moment, I’m basically starting over in life. Not a move I wanted to make, but I digress. I’m starting with my girls. My first mission is to revamp what is now their space. I just purchased a … Continue reading
Friday the 13th, a date that will and already does live in infamy. That’s also when my divorce was final. It started as a typical day, but turned into something very dark, something I might pay a heavy price for. … Continue reading
Today is my first full day back at work since my surgery, and it doesn’t feel right. I would have never started or even thought of working at IU if it weren’t for Rachel. I wouldn’t be a man with … Continue reading
Suddenly this week, my soon to be ex-wife left her position at IU. She didn’t leave for another position, she just left. She had a good paying position in what I always thought of as a prestigious department. In her … Continue reading
Today has been almost like what my new life will be. Alone. My former parents’ in-law came today and took those pavers they had wanted to so badly. I stayed up until almost 5am in the hopes that I would … Continue reading
The packing of things has commenced, and it’s made me extremely depressed. Most of the things that genuinely made this house our home are packed or in the process of being packed away. It began last night. I picked up … Continue reading
Yesterday, I became something I never thought I would be, a landlord. I don’t know how to think of it exactly. I’m just trying to save my house, but I know I can’t do it on my own. I’ve been … Continue reading
I’m in a mood to just get a lot of things out. They may not be clear thoughts, they may not be proper thoughts. They are however my thoughts. My mind destroys me at times, I’ve been told it’s a … Continue reading