- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Category Archives: Career Hunt
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Due to the economy and cutbacks in state funding to Indiana University, Technology Center Consulting has decided to strictly enforce a policy that hasn’t been enforced before. Effective this fall, they will no longer employ persons who aren’t students at … Continue reading
Since April of last year I haven’t worked more than 24 hours in a week. While over the summer I was plenty busy with home remodeling projects and going to school full-time, I didn’t feel like a productive member of … Continue reading
Then I’m your man, at least on the far westside of Bloomington. I officially became a carrier for the Herald-Times today. Rachel and I went on the route, and we had a few hiccups but it went pretty smooth. 200 papers, … Continue reading
I worked my last day of the semester at Kelley today, and after I left, I immediately went to pick up my mower. It had been at John Deere since last Saturday being repaired. I was in for a shocker … Continue reading
This is my last week at Technology Services until next semester, at the earliest. The CSR is going to begin to slow down, but there might be a large study to do. It’s just a waiting game until then. I … Continue reading
I have been steadily applying for new positions, even though I currently have 2 jobs. I would generally get an interview here, or a callback there, but nothing really panned out. For the past couple of nights, when we’ve gotten … Continue reading
It was hard to schedule at first, but I interviewed for a computer support position at the Kelley School of Business. It sounded interesting, but I felt like I didn’t have the skills necessary. I was offered the job within … Continue reading
Progress on projects I have undertaken has come very slow. Here is a list of things I am currently working or trying to work on: 1. Redesign my website. 2. Redesign all electronic menus for DVDs and packaging for my products. 3. Look … Continue reading
Today I accepted a position with IU! It’s with the Center for Survey Research as a Production Staff member. My job duties will be as follows. Survey packet assembly Opening/Sorting/Batching returned mail and surveys Formatting addresses in databases Scanning surveys … Continue reading
Since losing my job with Sternberg, my job search efforts which were already underway have picked up significantly. I have applied for many positions, with many different companies. I’ve gotten several interviews, but not much more than that. I had … Continue reading