- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 7,894 hits
Category Archives: B-Town
It has been too long since my last posting. I’m going to sum up what’s happened since my last post, and then write individual posts for the more important things later on. A EF1 tornado hit my area. It started … Continue reading
I will achieve a degree. Starting school again has become a mini-series of drama in itself. My past has finally caught up with me to make it hard to go to school. I started going to Ivy Tech State College … Continue reading
My wife, Rachel wrote a blog about our latest issue. Hurricane Ike caused a wrath of terror from the Texas coast to the mid-west, including Indiana. Click here to read her blog.
After 3 years of e-mailing, sending packages and working on what has become a major project in my life, Editor B and I finally met. He and his family evacuated from hurricane Gustav. When their respective schools decided to close … Continue reading