- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,180 hits
Category Archives: Art
After almost 2 years in our home, we have things on the walls. We have, at my request, an art area. We have family pictures abound. And we have a nic-nac corner. Now if we could finish the rest of … Continue reading
There are many creative minds at work at the CSR. Many of us enjoy the video production/editing fields. There are 2 ladies with Ph.D.’s, a jewelry maker, and the list goes on from there. For most of us, the CSR … Continue reading
Yesterday we spent a wonderful evening with my brother and sister in-law. She works at the IRT (Indianapolis Repertory Theatre). One of her benefits is free tickets to each show. Last night it was Our Town. I have to say it … Continue reading
It’s my new desktop. It took a lot of time and patience to make it this way, but I enjoy it very much. My favorite artist Van Gogh is featured here with his painting “A Night on the … Continue reading
I previously wrote about how I am trying to get my hands on a piece of John Mellencamp artwork, and how I adore Cherokee indian art. I purchased my first piece of Indian art way back in 1996. I had … Continue reading
I received a message from a person who works for John Mellencamp. He asked John if he would like to sell the painting mentioned in Mike Leonard’s article. John told him to tell me that he’s “really happy with this … Continue reading