- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Author Archives: Lee
On Thursday I underwent a procedure that eliminates my ability to have anymore children, called a vasectomy. Sexual health and responsibility is something that is often placed on women, entirely. I know that throughout my entire life, it has been … Continue reading
My father was the person who never gave up on me in life. Due to his own personal issues, I faced a lot of pain and mental anguish but he was always there and never questioning. When I became an … Continue reading
After a very long hiatus, I’m back! Much has happened in my life, too much to write in one post really. So I’m going to give a summary of sorts and then expound on the issues. Writing is therapy for … Continue reading
I’ve decided to quit waiting on a company to accept me for a position with them. I’ve never been a popular person, or a person with inside connections. It seems that in today’s rough job hunting climate that is exactly … Continue reading
Such a strange term. Almost impossible to pronounce. This is the name for the condition that has dictated what is physically possible for me to do for the last 16 years of my life. Never heard of it? Neither had … Continue reading
Just testing the functionality of something I’m trying to use. Just keep calm and carry on.
Ever since I was a kid I have had a huge fascination with motorcycles. Some of it was the fact that I never had one. My best friend had one for a while, and I rode it like it was … Continue reading
Through the years I’ve wrote a lot about my on-going home renovation projects. I’ve done so many that I’m now down to doing large projects instead of small “easy” ones. Our bathrooms have been easily the most neglected spaces of … Continue reading
It’s been way too long since my last post. It seems as if I forget about my little corner of the world here and forget to drop in and reflect on my life, which is the main reason for this … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
It has been too long since my last posting. I’m going to sum up what’s happened since my last post, and then write individual posts for the more important things later on. A EF1 tornado hit my area. It started … Continue reading
My first semester as a student at Indiana University was very hard on me. So hard that I became “out of sync” with the world around me, and the normal activities I participated in (including this blog). Too many events … Continue reading
Many important events happened to me in 1999. I officially moved out of my mothers apartment (if only for 6 months). My first child was born. I also built my first computer, with the help of the awesome guys at … Continue reading