- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,313 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2018
This is a bit out of order, forgive as there is just so much to catch up on. The divorce didn’t leave me with much. I got lucky on several things except for my method of transportation. I was left … Continue reading
As I said in my previous post, I started reaching out to old classmates of mine for IRL social needs. I met one of my old classmates at a BBQ joint for lunch one day. Instantly something just felt different … Continue reading
My life post divorce was that I didn’t have one. For a good while, that didn’t bother me at all. I was always doing this or going here, and I was tired of that. I worked my job, I binge … Continue reading
Lots has happened in my life since that dark and horrible time in my life that I last really used this blog. I’m going to try to update as best I can. My now ex-wife and her sister formally filed … Continue reading