- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Today marks one year since I’ve seen my father alive. It was at our annual family Thanksgiving celebration, which I’ve been told by my uncle has been happening continuously since the 1950’s. Here’s the last photo I took of my … Continue reading
After the incident that happened on that Friday the 13th, my now ex wife filed for an “emergency custody & visitation” hearing. It rattled me to my core. Indiana is known for taking the mother’s side of anything in regards … Continue reading
As of this moment, I’m basically starting over in life. Not a move I wanted to make, but I digress. I’m starting with my girls. My first mission is to revamp what is now their space. I just purchased a … Continue reading
Friday the 13th, a date that will and already does live in infamy. That’s also when my divorce was final. It started as a typical day, but turned into something very dark, something I might pay a heavy price for. … Continue reading
Today is my first full day back at work since my surgery, and it doesn’t feel right. I would have never started or even thought of working at IU if it weren’t for Rachel. I wouldn’t be a man with … Continue reading
Suddenly this week, my soon to be ex-wife left her position at IU. She didn’t leave for another position, she just left. She had a good paying position in what I always thought of as a prestigious department. In her … Continue reading