- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Monthly Archives: October 2015
The packing of things has commenced, and it’s made me extremely depressed. Most of the things that genuinely made this house our home are packed or in the process of being packed away. It began last night. I picked up … Continue reading
I never read the book, but I did see the 1992 film that’s roughly based on it. I’m starting to feel a lot like Lennie as of late. I seem to be excellent at ruining any good things I have … Continue reading
Yesterday, I became something I never thought I would be, a landlord. I don’t know how to think of it exactly. I’m just trying to save my house, but I know I can’t do it on my own. I’ve been … Continue reading
I’m in a mood to just get a lot of things out. They may not be clear thoughts, they may not be proper thoughts. They are however my thoughts. My mind destroys me at times, I’ve been told it’s a … Continue reading
Today is my first day back at work since the procedure. I’m tired and in some pain still. Primarily because the chair I’m forced to sit in gives too much support in that area. I have no options or alternatives. … Continue reading
We all have vows we make. To others, to ourselves and to higher powers. To me there has only been 1 vow that meant anything in my entire life, my wedding vows. I said them before an audience of friends … Continue reading
6 weeks ago, my partner of 14 years and my wife of 11 filed for divorce. The reasons are varied, and according to her it’s something that must be done. I simply see it as giving up. Giving up on … Continue reading
On Thursday I underwent a procedure that eliminates my ability to have anymore children, called a vasectomy. Sexual health and responsibility is something that is often placed on women, entirely. I know that throughout my entire life, it has been … Continue reading
My father was the person who never gave up on me in life. Due to his own personal issues, I faced a lot of pain and mental anguish but he was always there and never questioning. When I became an … Continue reading