- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,635 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2008
I worked my last day of the semester at Kelley today, and after I left, I immediately went to pick up my mower. It had been at John Deere since last Saturday being repaired. I was in for a shocker … Continue reading
Friday that is. That’s right, this Friday my wife Rachel is going through that ritual of rituals, graduation. This will be her third. I’m so proud of her, as she has practically devoted the last 4 years of her life … Continue reading
After almost 2 years in our home, we have things on the walls. We have, at my request, an art area. We have family pictures abound. And we have a nic-nac corner. Now if we could finish the rest of … Continue reading
Since taking my mower to the shop to have it repaired, I have not been able to mow the lawn. When I first mowed the lawn, I only mowed the front yard. On top of that, I fertilized it as … Continue reading
This is my last week at Technology Services until next semester, at the earliest. The CSR is going to begin to slow down, but there might be a large study to do. It’s just a waiting game until then. I … Continue reading
We were told by the USGS that there could be up to as many as 12 or so aftershocks for up to a week after the earthquake. I was surprised to see this headline buried in the newspaper today, “4.5 … Continue reading
Our home has undergone some major changes since we purchased it in 2006. I just thought I would hi-light those with some pictures, a little before and after. There was a lot of work to do because of that awful … Continue reading
When we bought our home there was a big argument regarding how we would care for the yard. At .47 acres, it’s not small, but not large. I wanted a riding mower, but Rachel wanted to push mow the lawn. … Continue reading
The midwest felt something very strange Friday morning, there was an earthquake. I have heard so much about the quake of ’87 or the quake of ’02, but I didn’t feel or just don’t remember them. I’m only writing this … Continue reading
I have been steadily applying for new positions, even though I currently have 2 jobs. I would generally get an interview here, or a callback there, but nothing really panned out. For the past couple of nights, when we’ve gotten … Continue reading
Rachel and I weren’t ourselves this weekend, we were productive! Saturday, Taylor came over for a while and we had fun. She was up with her mom, I think they’re trying to unpack their new home in Owensburg before they … Continue reading
My truck surpassed an automotive milestone on the way back from Muncie last Saturday night, the odometer turned over 100,000 miles. Yes, I took this picture while driving. Illegal perhaps, but it only happens once. For some strange reason, I … Continue reading
Last Saturday my father and I travelled up to Muncie to see an old friend. I hadn’t seen him in 12 years. I’ve speratically chatted with him on myspace and yahoo messenger for about a year now, but didn’t have … Continue reading