- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Pictures of an IU cheerleader in the buff are on the net. The HT did a story about it, and she is quoted as saying that “she’s been harrassed via e-mail so much since they (the pictures) were published that she had to leave Bloomington for California.” … Continue reading
Taylor has spring break this week. She stayed last weekend with us, and is staying the evenings with us thru tonight. Over the weekend we celebrated Easter with my wifes’ family bright and early on Saturday, and on Sunday with … Continue reading
Since I’ve started taking Chantix, and quit smoking. I have this strange feeling, it’s like I’m empty inside now. While non smokers may not understand what I’m talking about, its more mental than physical and in my case has deep … Continue reading
This building is government subsidized housing for elderly people. It’s located in Decatur, Alabama. You honestly can’t really tell from the ground. But pictures are worth a 1,000 words in this case. Prompted by complaints from a jewish activist and a … Continue reading
Today we delivered everything back to the Kelley School of Business MBA program. I must say, I am quite astonished that I was able to complete this mega-transfer in a mere 14 days. Total time spent on each tape was about … Continue reading