- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,180 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Today, my wife is celebrating her last birthday. According to her anyway. There are many things I believe that she wanted to do before she turns a certain age, I think she feels dissapointed that she hasn’t done some of these … Continue reading
It was hard to schedule at first, but I interviewed for a computer support position at the Kelley School of Business. It sounded interesting, but I felt like I didn’t have the skills necessary. I was offered the job within … Continue reading
Since I finally received my equipment yesterday, I have begun on the bulk of this transfer for IU. I had never used this type of equipment before, and was somewhat frightened about using it. I was also worried about what … Continue reading
I purchased a BetaCam SP player from a company who was simply “unloading” un-needed equipment. It was shipped on the 19th from California and should have been here already. The original “estimated” delivery date was the 25th, but I guess … Continue reading
My business has just received two new jobs which are uncharted territory to me. I have never done anything like this before, to some point it’s frightening. It’s also something new that I can add to my list of products … Continue reading
Well, today went beautifully. My neighbor came over to try to correct this clog in our drain. We snaked the line, used a compressed air machine on it, and even cleaned out the vent line. It just got worse. So … Continue reading