- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Monthly Archives: November 2007
Rachel and I had 5 days off for Thanksgiving this year. Eigenmann Hall, where we work, was essentially shut down. We visited with many people and did many things with our time. Wednesday: Taylor came up to spend her time … Continue reading
Recently I have been scanning slides for a new client. He worked with my father at Westinghouse/ABB back in the day. He has given me over 700 of these babies, and let me know via email last night that there … Continue reading
Rachel and I have been busy the last week with lots of preparing for our first Thankgiving in our home. Since we are young ones in our families, we generally go elsewhere to have this holiday feast. Our first task … Continue reading
Last Saturday evening, my father and I went to the Murat Centre to see one of my most favorite comedians, Lewis Black. It was my first time visiting the Murat, and the first time my father and I had seen Lewis. … Continue reading
Last night I received a call from my daughters mother. Taylor had a seizure! I was almost certain this was over, when she was around 1 she had a few seizures. This brought me into an immediate depression with thoughts … Continue reading
When we purchased our home, there were several things we didn’t exactly like about it. Those things mainly being the above ground pool and the shed. Yes, having a shed is nice. This one was impractical though. It sat almost a foot … Continue reading