- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 7,933 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2007
The Governor of Indiana, Mitch Daniels aka “My Man Mitch” has a new plan for the property tax crisis that is mainly afflicting Indianapolis and it’s surrounding counties. I’m mad as hell, because I voted for this guy. He’s not “my man” … Continue reading
As a special day in my life, today being my birthday, I have thought about some of the events that have occured in my life that have made me, well, me. Here is a summation of my life thus far, all 27 … Continue reading
I just learned that 2 more homes will be for sale in Sunrise Estates. As you can see from this illustration. It seems a disproportionate amount of homes are for sale here, and I can’t get my fingers on it. … Continue reading
I am now with no constant clients for my business, so I’m starting the daunting task of saving my favorite little show from B-town from dust. I have a new game plan now which I think will be better for the … Continue reading
Over the past year, I’ve forgotten how much mental energy an office job takes. My stamina has long gone away. Most of this week, I have been exhausted by this new job. I’m not complaining, just explaining. We have been … Continue reading
Yesterday we spent a wonderful evening with my brother and sister in-law. She works at the IRT (Indianapolis Repertory Theatre). One of her benefits is free tickets to each show. Last night it was Our Town. I have to say it … Continue reading
Finally electric consumers in this area have options when it comes to how the power they consume is generated. The Herald-Times had a story on October 4th that blew me away. All of the local electric utilities (Duke Energy, UDWI-REMC … Continue reading
This is where I live. It’s a small neighborhood named Sunrise Estates. It’s quiet, peaceful and very unique. We’re not a very social neighborhood, but we are neighborly! The best part is being away from the “hustle and bustle” of … Continue reading