- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,010 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Today I’ve been working on removing our old entry chandelier and replacing it with a new one, more suited to our tastes. Our old one is on the right. It is similar to our dining room chandelier, but much larger. … Continue reading
Today I accepted a position with IU! It’s with the Center for Survey Research as a Production Staff member. My job duties will be as follows. Survey packet assembly Opening/Sorting/Batching returned mail and surveys Formatting addresses in databases Scanning surveys … Continue reading
This year so far has been somewhat of a growing year for my business, LML Video Services. I have added new services, and I’m currently planning a commercial. If you have any interesting ideas let me know, as I’m always open … Continue reading
This weekend is a big weekend for my wife. We will be going to her 10 year high school reunion. Rachel (my wife) comes from a very small town, in a very rural area of southern Indiana. They don’t even have … Continue reading
I applied for a position listed in the Herald-Times and got it! The bad part is something just seems a little fishy. I did some exhaustive research regarding this “industry,” as there are many other companies that do the same … Continue reading
Bloomington has it’s own “pedia.” It’s basically a clone of wilkipedia, but everything is related to my hometown. There are many interesting articles about what Bloomington is and what this town used to be. My wife is constantly trying to find … Continue reading
Not too long after I awoke today, something very strange happened to me. I had what I’m calling a mini-seizure. Just as I was about to take my morning dose of anti-seizure medication, the world started spinning. It felt like … Continue reading
To help us determine ways to save energy costs and consumption, I have created spreadsheets of our utility bills and a spreadsheet for the fuel consumption of my truck. From what I have entered thus far I have found some … Continue reading
I was shocked as to what I saw in the newspaper over the weekend. Click *here* to read the story via TheIndyChannel.com (Indianpolis’s ABC affiliate) Just a few miles away, someone has been arrested for double homicide. The gross part … Continue reading
It’s my new desktop. It took a lot of time and patience to make it this way, but I enjoy it very much. My favorite artist Van Gogh is featured here with his painting “A Night on the … Continue reading
After being a Windows Media Player freak since day one, I have finally switched to the “dark side” full time. That dark side being iTunes. This is not a revolt against Microsoft by any means, just a change of venue … Continue reading
Since losing my job with Sternberg, my job search efforts which were already underway have picked up significantly. I have applied for many positions, with many different companies. I’ve gotten several interviews, but not much more than that. I had … Continue reading