- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 7,933 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2007
For all past and present Bloomingtonians, the Von Lee is back! Sadly, it’s not a theatre but still very enjoyable to visit. Over the past year or so, the building has undergone major renovation. The lower level is now a … Continue reading
Well………….not literally. I came home from work today to discover my computer was shut-off. I like many others, leave my computer on all the time. Due to power saving features etc. it seems easier that way. Ever since I built … Continue reading
I sent all 100 of my flyers out today. Hopefully within a week or two I will hear back from some potential clients. If I don’t get the response I desire, I will try again in early spring. I believe … Continue reading
I miss my little girl every day she’s not here with me. Daddy misses you Taylor!
I have officially decided to try to expand my very small mowing business. Just to emphasize how small it is, I only have one customer! And that’s my current employer. It seems to be more lucrative than video transfers, but … Continue reading
Slowly, I have started scanning old pictures that have been taken of my family. Something just draws me to do this, and I enjoy it. I found many surprises on my first venture at my grandma Lawmaster’s last Saturday. Take a … Continue reading