- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- email@example.com: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Monthly Archives: April 2007
I thought I would give the maybe 10 people who look at my blog an update about my job. I had a rough start, but I think things are starting to come together. I am starting to really know my fellow … Continue reading
I finished installing the new door we have had for months now. It didn’t turn out like I had wanted to, but the door is installed “correctly.” The major problem is, 1. I had never installed a pre-hung door before … Continue reading
5 things I hate about my new job: 1. I have to work 8.5 hours instead of 8, with only a 30 minute lunch. 2. I am continusly wondering what to do, it’s getting crazy. 3. I wonder how long … Continue reading
I finished the trim and insulation on our new attic stairs. I’m providing these pictures to show what a “proud papa” I am. The trim isn’t perfect, as it was my first time doing “trim work.” It was especially difficult … Continue reading
Here’s some facts showing how Bloomingtonians are still being “raped” by big business. In todays newspaper, an article states how Forbes has ranked B-Town the sixth best place in the country for business and careers among smaller metro areas. If you … Continue reading
Tonight as I sit here I am trying to figure out an ingenious way to say “goodbye.” I am due to start at Sternbergs on Monday, and didn’t have time to give an official notice. I left many, many jobs … Continue reading
Those very famous words, spoken by the immortal Dr. Martin Luther King are exactly what I’m feeling now. Today, I accepted an offer for a new job. I finally get to leave my horrible work hours, days and conditions behind. … Continue reading
After becoming a homeowner, I have acquired many things I do not need or want. All of these items were on my property at the time of purchase. Rather than throwing away many of these items, which are mainly in … Continue reading
While at Disney, we got to meet Mickey in all of his different attires. Our first day, at Animal Kingdom, we met Safari Mickey. He’s my favorite. Our second day, at MGM Studios, we met Sorcerer Mickey. Our third day, … Continue reading