- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
- Computer Frustrations
- Deep Thoughts
- home improvement
- Ivy Tech
- Job Hunt
- LML Video Services
- Season One
- The Vid Biz
- 8,635 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2007
We all love this picture of Taylor and Sully from Monsters, INC. She was very excited to meet him, and he even scared a few people. This is one part of the trip she really enjoyed, meeting characters from her … Continue reading
Our household and my business recieved some nice upgrades this week. Our new heat pump was installed Wednesday, and took all day. It was amazing to watch the guys rip the old POS out. What was even more amazing is the technology … Continue reading
I don’t really have a title for this, it took me off guard actually. As I was driving to work tonight, I stopped at the gas station as usual for my drink and smokes. I pulled in at exactly the … Continue reading
How time flys when your having fun. We kept busy on our trip to Orlando and Daytona Beach Florida. Our first three days were spent primarily at 3 different Disney theme parks, Animal Kingdom, MGM Studios and of course what … Continue reading
After what I can only describe as a “grueling” 16 hour drive, we are here. Travelling at speeds ranging from 80 to 110mph, was quite interesting. Here we are arriving at our hotel Our first days’ adventures were Disney’s Animal … Continue reading
Friday we are undergoing an adventure only I have made before. We are travelling to Orlando Florida to see the sights and sounds of Disney. Taylor and Rachel have never been to Florida, I’ve only been once. It’s a shame … Continue reading
Tonight, my daughter had a musical program at her school. It included the entire 1st grade class. The name of the program? Bugz, and each child was one. There were ladybugs, army ants, butterflys, a praying mantis, a stinkbug and … Continue reading
I have resisted to have anything to do with myspace. I have thought from the get-go that it was for teenagers and just plain sillyness. For some strange reason, one of my good friends, Craig, started an account for moi. … Continue reading