- Living, learning and searching for where I belong in life. This blog chronicles the ups and downs of my life. From home improvement, my never ending job search, parenthood, education to running a small business. I'm a student of all, but a master of none. If you have a question, I might have an answer for you, or know where you can find it. Magic is my middle name, Btown is my home, and knowledge is what I'm always seeking.
- Kat M: I recently came across one of his drawings. It’s an artist’s proof. Not totally sure what that...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: I’ve followed all this instructions and my network drive won’t even show up on TM....
- modestalchemist: HS is a motherfucker!
- jow: Miss your posts
- jow: The new economy is about entrepreneurship, in the arts is called Creative Industries which is often the 4 or 5th...
TagsAmelia Apple Birthday Bloomington btown CINS-102 Computer Frustrations CSR Dad Deep Thoughts divorce Education Epilepsy Family flickr Geeky Health Herald-Times home improvement Indiana IU Ivy Tech Job Hunt jobs Life Links LML Video Services Oklahoma Pics pictures Pix Politics Rachel Remodeling ROX S-10 Season One Taylor TCC The Vid Biz Travel TS video Wal-Mart Work
Monthly Archives: February 2007
Thank you Tampax, for providing me with that line 🙂 Anyway, we finally converted to a LCD monitor. Not just any though, as we went all out with a 19″ widescreen. It’s a Sceptre DVI model, with a 8ms … Continue reading
After becoming a homeowner, one thing became very clear to me. We all need to do what we can to save our energy use. One reason we decided to purchase an all electric home. Thus, no confusion or systems to … Continue reading
I previously wrote about how I am trying to get my hands on a piece of John Mellencamp artwork, and how I adore Cherokee indian art. I purchased my first piece of Indian art way back in 1996. I had … Continue reading
Since I am now running LML Video Services like a business and not my personal piggy bank, I am trying to reduce some of my ongoing costs as much as possible. This has become very frustrating, especially with DVDs. It … Continue reading
Oh wait, it’s Tuesday right now. Anyways, Monday wasn’t a good day for the magic man. About 5:30am I began feeling dizzy and lightheaded. A sure sign that a seizure was coming on. Not good for someone who is constantly … Continue reading
Today my wife accidentally drove her car into the ditch on one side of our driveway while returning from running some errands. We received another 4 inches or so yesterday, which made it hard to spot exactly where the driveway … Continue reading
After transferring many peoples’ wedding videos to DVD, I have decided to create a package specifically designed for that purpose. This package combines your wedding video with your wedding pictures (up to 100). The best part is the price. Normally … Continue reading
My lovely daughter, will more than likely be moving away from me in around 3 months. When I was first told of this, I took it in stride. Now is a different story. Since I have to work on the … Continue reading
I am hoping to continue LML Video Services‘ growth this year. The major problem is trying to figure out how. I took the first step by making it an actual business, and start a business checking account. I also have … Continue reading
This week I rewired one circuit in the garage. Now I only have one more to go. After that I will just need to redo the plumbing, cover everything, and we will have a new garage! One item that is … Continue reading